- Mellow Yellow: Warm, mellow chamomile with juicy orange and a flowery finish. Just as good before bed as it is on a lazy summer day. Excellent over ice or with a touch of honey.
- Durban Chai: This caffeine-free blend of South African rooibos & traditional chai spices is named after the city of Durban. It brews a smooth cup with just a touch of vanilla. Excellent black but strong enough for milk & sugar too.
- Raspberry Rose: This delicate Chinese green tea is scented with rose petals & has just a touch of juicy raspberry. It brews a light, smooth cup with a gentle, tart aftertaste. Drink it hot or chilled.
Genmai Chai: A blend of organic Japanese green tea & toasted rice that was popularized in Japan during World War II when civilians added rice to their tea to stretch the supply. This fragrant blend has a fresh green flavor that contrasts nicely with savory toasted rice. Low in caffeine.
- Chamomile: This staple of every tea lineup has a lot of variation in appearance and cup. Our chamomile blossoms brews mellow and flowery, pleasantly bright with notes of pineapple. The aftertaste sticks with you and has a honeylike sweetness.
- Morning Glory: A juicy blend of oolong tea, cantaloupe & grapefruit. Slightly floral from a touch of orange blossom & delicious hot or iced. This is a forgiving tea to brew; it is almost impossible to make bitter.
- Ginger Lemon: A classic flavor combination of earthy, spicy ginger balanced by bright, juicy lemon. This blend has a seriously gingery flavor but the tiny osmanthus blossoms and lemongrass give it a nice sweet finish. Excellent with honey.