Named a Best Cookbook for Spring 2019 by The New York Times and Bon Appetit
100+ delicious easy-to-follow recipes and strategies to make weeknight cooking a breeze: From beloved cookbook author and recipe developer Sarah Copeland, Every Day Is Saturday brims with inspiration. With more than 100 beautiful recipes that make weeknight cooking simple, gorgeous food and lifestyle photography, and easy-to-follow tips for cooking delicious, healthful, sustaining food. This motivating cookbook teaches how to have the Saturday mentality of taking pleasure in cooking food for your family at any occasion, whatever the day of the week.
"It's a worthy primer on modern, healthy family cooking." -- Julia Moskin, New York Times
- Recipes cover every course, from breakfast to dessert, including dishes perfect for the life occasions of a busy family: potlucks, picnics, lazy Sundays, and casual dinners with friends.
- A delightful and inspiring resource in a bright and beautiful jacketed package.
- Sarah Copeland is a wife, mother, award-nominated cookbook author, featured regularly in the New York Times. Food Network veteran, and former food director of Real Simple who believes that good food is a hallmark of a happy life.
"Sarah's get-ahead suggestions, her ideas for gathering people around the table, are down to earth. With Sarah at your side, every day will be Saturday in your home, too." -- Dorie Greenspan, award-winning author of Dorie's Cookies and Everyday Dorie
- Ideal book for weeknight cooks, weekend dreamers, and working parents who want to put great meals at the center of the family table.
- With recipes and tips to make joyful cooking part of life with dishes that serve more than a single meal.
- Mouthwatering recipes for every meal including Nostalgia-Wins Blueberry Muffins, Tahini Toast with Lemon and Honey, Creamy Mushroom Soup, shareable grazing platters, Braised Short Rib Supper, Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cake plus drinks, cooking project and resources, and more.